We are excited to share with you details on the 2022 Rosebud Plaza re-development.
Rosebud Plaza is excited to announce it’s 2022 re-development plans which will further improve the experience and convenience for our shoppers.
The proposed development will include the following changes in centre:
- - Target to close in January 2022, we will welcome Woolworths to relocate into the Target site, expected to open late 2022;
- - Woolworths will re-locate into the Target location, expected to open in late 2022;
- - The existing food court and surrounding tenancies at the western end of the centre will close to undergo a refurbishment and changes. This area is expected to re-open with Woolworths in late 2022;
- - Refurbishment of both sets of amenities;
- - Introduction of Dan Murphy’s in the existing Woolworths location, expected to open in late 2023;
- - Changes to the north-western carpark, including change of access point to Point Nepean Road.
Construction is expected to begin in early 2022 with completion in late 2023.
Stay tuned as we continue to share more around the development plans and how we will be activating the centre during these exciting development works.
Wait, where's Target?
Target left Rosebud Plaza in January 2022 - but as one retail door closes, new ones open. Look out for the exciting changes and new shopping experiences we have in store for you in 2022.
For your everyday needs, visit Kmart.