Rosebud Plaza is excited to announce it’s 2022 re-development plans which will further improve the experience and convenience for our shoppers.
The proposed development will include the following changes in centre:
- - We will welcome Woolworths to relocate into the Target site, expected to open late 2022;
- - The existing food court and surrounding tenancies at the western end of the centre will close to undergo a refurbishment and changes. This area is expected to re-open with Woolworths in late 2022;
- - Refurbishment of both sets of amenities
- - Introduction of Dan Murphy’s in the existing Woolworths location, expected to open in late 2023;
- - Changes to the north-western carpark, including change of access point to Point Nepean Road.
Construction began in March 2022 with stage one completion expected by December 2022.
Stay tuned as we continue to share more around the development plans and how we will be activating the centre during these exciting development works.
Looking for the amenities?
The Food Court Amenities are closed during development from March 2022.
Amenities are available next to Ozmosis. Including Parents room, Disability access, male and female toilets.
Additional temporary amenities have been installed outside near the Coles entry.
Disability access toilets, male and female amenities are available.
We thank you for your patience during this time.