Important Covid-19 Update
Our centre plays a vital role in supporting our community with essential goods and services during this challenging time. Earlier this week, Premier Daniel Andrews announced Melbourne Metro and Mitchell Shire areas will move to Stage 4 lockdown as of 11:59pm, Wednesday 5 August 2020.
In line with this announcement further trading restrictions have been applied to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
For our centre and how we serve you –
Restrictions that took effect at 11:59pm, Wednesday 5 August 2020
- • Supermarkets, grocery stores, bottle shops, pharmacies, petrol stations, banks, newsagencies, post offices will continue to operate.
- • Food outlets, cafes and restaurants will revert to offering takeaway only. Some of our food operators are also offering delivery. Please check with individual operators directly.
- • All other retail, some manufacturing and administration will close.
- • Selected retail stores will operate contactless ‘click and collect’ and delivery services with strict safety protocols in place.
- • Hardware stores can remain open onsite for tradespeople only.
Additionally, as per state government regulations it is now mandatory for you to wear a face covering when leaving home for one of the four essential reasons: shopping for essential goods and services, outdoor exercise and recreation, medical care and caregiving, and study or work. You will be required to wear a face covering at all times whilst in the centre.
We understand this is a challenging time for our community and for our retailers that can no longer trade. We very much look forward to welcoming them back when these necessary restrictions are removed.
As we continue to play our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19, it is important to be reminded of the role that we all play in keeping each other safe.
We ask that when shopping at Rosebud Plaza you follow these simple guidelines;
- Wear a mask
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Allow extra time for your shopping visit
- Stay at home if you're unwell
- • Communal seating areas have been redesigned to allow for social distancing best practices, please only use mall seating to temporarily break from your shopping visit and please remember to keep a minimum of 1.5 metres between you and those around you when visiting us.
- • Please follow all signage throughout the centre that indicates best practice for social distancing and be mindful of your safety and of others at all times.
- • Hand sanitiser stations are available on entry for your use.