Current Government Restrictions for Metro Melbourne
On Wednesday 1st of September 2021, the Premier announced that the current lockdown and curfew for Metro Melbourne will remain in place until at least 11:59pm, Thursday 23rd September 2021.
In line with these extended government restrictions, all current operational restrictions remain in place for our Centre.
When visiting us for your essential goods and services, please remember:
- Check In on entry
- Wear a mask in Centre at all times
- Utilise the sanitiser on entry
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
Importantly, please stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19 if symptoms occur.
We understand that this extended lockdown is difficult for our community and we are here to support you.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.
Metro Melbourne Lockdown Extension - 16th August 2021
Today the Premier announced that the current lockdown for Metro Melbourne will remain in place until at least 11:59pm, Thursday 2nd September 2021.
Under these restrictions you can continue to leave your home for five reasons:
- shopping for food or essential goods and services
- medical or compassionate needs
- to exercise up to two hours with one other person or members of the same household
- essential work or education, where you cannot work or study from home
- getting a COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination
- residents of metropolitan Melbourne will not be allowed to leave their homes from 9pm to 5am unless they have a permit to conduct essential work
- playgrounds will be closed
- worker permits required from 11.59pm Tuesday 17th August evening
As a convenience based Centre providing essential goods and services to our community, we will remain open and trading during this period with the following adjustments remaining in place.
The following stores that provide essential goods and services will remain open and continue to serve our community:
- supermarkets, grocery stores, bakeries, butchers, fruit and veg, fishmonger, and indoor or outdoor markets but only for groceries or fresh food
- bottle shops
- financial institutions
- post offices
- vehicle and mechanical repair service centres
- pet stores and vets
- health services
- childcare facilities
Please note Coles and Woolworths will close at 8:30pm.
The following stores will continue to provide takeaway / grab and go only:
- cafes and restaurants
- food court eateries
All other stores are classified as providing non-essential goods and services and will remain closed however they can provide contactless click and collect if they choose to do so. Please call individual stores directly and they will advise if they are offering this service during lockdown.
Additionally, face masks must remain to be worn at all times whilst visiting us.
We understand that these lockdowns are challenging. We are here to support our community and play our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19.
We thank you for your ongoing understanding.
Latest COVID-19 Confirmed Exposure Sites
There are no confirmed exposure sites at Rosebud Plaza
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 please visit DHHS VICTORIA
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.