Current Government Restrictions for Metro Melbourne
- Masks are no longer required to be worn in centre for shoppers and staff
- Previous requirements for shoppers to show a two dose vaccination status to enter a venue, will be removed
- Shoppers and staff are no longer required to QR check in, keep any attendance records or maintain a check-in marshal
- Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Stay at home if you're unwell
Latest COVID-19 Confirmed Exposure Sites
There are no confirmed exposure sites at Rosebud Plaza
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 please visit DHHS VICTORIA
We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.